We have partnered with Nexbillpay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. Nexbillpay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- What is the service fee?
Nexbillpay charges a small service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. A service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing your payment.
- Does Stewartville Water keep any part of the service fee?
Stewartville Water does not keep any part of the Nexbillpay service fee. Nexbillpay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Stewartville Water.
- How do I use this service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
- The Stewartville Water Authority customer number located on your billing statement in the box highlighted in pink.
- The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement)
- Your payment method: check or debit/credit card.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS & CONDITIONS.