Electronic payments online will not be accepted for reconnection of service following disconnection for non-payment. Customers must bring cash, check or money order to the office by 4:30 pm for same day reconnection.
Stewartville Water Authority has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill electronically. NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
• Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
• You will need your Customer Number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment.
• You may request your Customer Number by calling Stewartville Water Authority at (256) 245-0214.
• NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
• The Stewartville Water Authority Customer Number located on your billing statement in the box highlighted in pink.
• The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
• Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
• What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
• Does Stewartville Water Authority keep any part of the service fee?
The Stewartville Water Authority will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all customers of the Stewartville Water Authority.
• How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
• Who do I contact for payment problems?
For any questions or technical issues, please call Nexcheck 1-800-639-2435 Option 4.
DO NOT USE the online payment if your account is past due, disconnected or in the disconnect process. You MUST contact our office BEFORE you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or disconnection prevented if payment is made without contact our office FIRST! You must allow 2 business days for your payments to post. Stewartville Water Authority will not be responsible for any disconnections if you fail to abide by this disclaimer.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.